CNGCardCentrum filling card
A short extract from an article in the GVR #63, Apr 2007:
The system uses a single universal customer card registered either for the vehicle or for the driver, and allows round-the-clock access to all CNG dispensers in the Czech Republic that are included in the system. The respective distribution company bills the cardholder for the CNG taken on a monthly basis. A driver can obtain his customer card under contract with only one distribution company, which also trains the driver in safe vehicle refuelling.
- Choose a filling station with CNGCardCentrum payment where you want to get your training and the filling card. This is usually the first filling station where you want to fill.
- Look for the contact person of the gas distributor of this station and send him a message that you would like to have the contract for the filling card.
(I have got an old copy of the contract for your information.)
- Fill in the contract form and send it back.
- Make an appointment with the contact person for the training.
- Attend the training at the station and you will get the filling card!
- Monthly billing.
- Direct debit or bank transfer? I do not know.